The 11 companies participating in Cohort V at MileStone9 include:
- ClientLinkt -- Custom App for Realtors®, helping them add value & stay connected;
- CPE Suite -- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) marketplace for licensed professionals;
- Globatom -- Cloud-based platform that automates International trade;
- IoTfy -- Enabling IoT in Enterprises;
- Jodone -- Robotic/Human hybrid solution for Solid waste and Recycling, the mechanical Turk for robotics;
- minima -- SaaS solution that helps Enterprise IT control data sprawl;
- Muze -- Helping small businesses grow through entertainment and advertisements;
- Namastream -- Namastream is a comprehensive, on-demand virtual wellness studio platform;
- StormSensor -- StormSensor is the only cloud-based storm water monitoring platform;
- trenzi -- Trenzi enables everyday influencers to promote products for brands;
- Viato -- World's First Deal Escrow: Providing protection against channel conflict to indirect sales partners who register the deals early.
|Photo of StormSensor's|
Erin Rothman: GeekWire
I appreciate the way Ms. Rothman presented the problem her company is solving and the solution she and her colleagues are creating. Specifically, I see value in the real-time analytics, data availability, and workflow notifications StormSensor is providing to their customers, which include government agencies and companies from the private sector. (For additional information about the company, I recommend reading this interview of StormSensor's co-founder, Anya Stettler, by Taylor Soper of GeekWire.)
This was the second Milestone9 event that I attended (the first being Cohort IV on May 14, 2015) and I enjoyed seeing the variety of creative ingenuity in the area of B2B software or cloud technology.
Aaron Rose serves as President and CEO of ROI3, Inc., a Seattle, Wash.-based company that empowers people in emerging economies through innovative, technology-based solutions. He is also the editor of Solutions for a Sustainable World.
That is a very inspiring recap of the event!ReplyDelete